Monday, February 25, 2013

My Story

I was 25 years old when i got married in 1984 . Our union blessed us with an adorable male child. Being young and a first time father, i would admit that i had my share of being careless, irresponsible and insensitive acts. But in the deepest part of my heart, i was struggling to be an ideal husband and a father who is willing to give his best to his family especially to his child’s future. I was a mere employee back then, with a meager earnings. My Ex wife worked as an Executive Secretary in a multinational company with a descent salary compared with mine. If i would look back i would say that, “di pala sukatan ang pagmamahalan lang para magkaroon ng masayang pamilya.” You have to consider lot of things, like: your financial capabilities, state of mind, maturity and most important of all your preparedness to face the day-to-day challenge of being a family man. Tama rin yun vows na you should love each other “for richer or for poorer.” Kasi, It doesn’t say that you will love your spouse kung malaki ang sweldo nya at kung malaki ang contribution nya sa financial earnings ng family. This was one of the aspects that brought our relationships to its doom. When we fight over financial matters i would hear words like, “hanggang dyan ka na lang!” “Di ka na aasenso! Kulang pa ang sweldo mo para syo!” And worse of all, the words, “wala nang magkakagusto sa iyo!” Since my ego was being trampled, i had become a person that you don’t want to be with. I would say that she had brought the worst in me. My self-esteem was put down to zero. Then, the inevitable happened. We separated and i walked away for good leaving my only child to her custody. The last words that i heard from her was, “wag ka na mag papakita pa sa amin kahit kailan. And we don’t need your financial support even a single cent.” But of course, you can ignore your ex wife but it is not easy to ignore your child. So every now and then, i would dropped by to her place to see my only son but they are not willing to show it to me. They truly took away my right as a father to my only child. Being a descent person, i did not make a scene or scandalous move just to get what i wanted. There were some special occassions like my son’s birthday where they will not accept my gift for him. My only option was to leave the cake and gift to their front door hoping that they will give it to my son to let him know that i missed him, and not land in a trash can. Unfortunately, my child grew up without a father by his side.





If i could only turn back the hands of time... 






Sana may Max’s Online delivery na noong araw. Because you can make your loved-ones feel that they are remembered even without your presence. 









Dahil sa Max’s, “Salo-salo kahit malayo.”

You can order, send and pay online for anyone here in the Philippines by just clicking: http://www.maxschicken.com

Try this pioneering online ordering system now!  Click this video and watch.





 

1 comment:

  1. Your story is quite touching and how I wish there's Max's Delivery na nga non pa.

    ReplyDelete